Calls for Papers
You are here
Calls for Papers:
- TBA: Journal of Art, Visual Culture, and Media CFP for its inaugural issue titled FAKE- the submission deadline is June 1st, 2019 for articles and June 15th, 2019 for artworks.
- Call for submissions for Inventory #10 Fall 2019 issues- seeking essays related to encounters between "minority languages" and "majority languages" and multilingualism in literature. The submission deadline is July 15th, 2019.
Calls for Participants:
- The Department of Sociology and Gender & Sexuality Studies Program at Tulane University invites applications for a one-year Visitng Assistant Professor position for the academic year 2019-2020, begininng in August, 2019- the application deadline is June 15th, 2019.
- Ball State University seeks an Assistant Lecturer of Women's and Gender Studies beginning August, 2019- application deadline is June 17th, 2019.
- The Women's Research and Resource Center and Comparative Women's Studies Department at Spelman College invites applications for a Part-Time instructor position in Comparatve Women's Studies for the Fall 2019 semester- open until filled.
- The College at Brockport is seeking applicants for anticipated part-time adjunct faculty openings in the department of Women & Gender Studies- Application deadline is August 31st, 2019.